Janome's largest stand-alone embroidery machine, the Memory Craft 550E, is a perfect companion to your sewing machine. Personalizing your projects has never been easier or faster now that you can use the new RE36b hoop that provides an embroidery field of 7.9" x 14.2" with magnetic clips. Your built-in embroidery library contains 180 embroidery designs, that include classic designs, floral alphabets, in-the-hoop monsters and Sashiko designs. Add in 6 fonts, and the possibilities are endless. The MC550E comes with an extra wide extension table, four embroidery hoops, the already mentioned RE36b hoop, SQ20b 7.9" x 7.9", RE20b 5.5" x 7.9" and SQ14b 5.5" x 5.5".
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine's advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC550E’s LCD color touchscreen.
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9” x 14.2” with magnetic clips
- 180 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- Anti-kink thread guide
- Patent pending hoop levers on RE36b hoop
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100, 500)
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom