Sewing Machine Repair
- All repairs will have a new needle and bobbin installed at no charge, excluding multi-needle embroidery machines.
- The repair will include a multipoint inspection, clean and oil, external wipe down of the machine and a sewing sample of the machine’s stitching.
- All repairs will have a 90 day warranty. This warranty covers the repairs completed and does not include broken parts or customer errors such as a mis-threading, bobbin case binding, etc.
- Mechanical (non-electronic) Sewing Machine
- Electronic Sewing Machine
- Computerized Sewing Machine
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Embroidery Arm
Please bring your foot control and power cord when requesting a repair.
Allow a week for completed repairs. May be longer if parts need to be ordered.
We offer professional sharpening services that usually takes 1-2 weeks.